Sell your Home Fast
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a “For Sale” sign out front. In a competitive market where new home for sale are added daily, your listing needs to stand out and be seen in a variety of ways. Capturing out-of-state or country buyers takes unique means. To ensure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch, you will want to work with a top-notch Realtor. It can mean the difference between no sales, and the payoff you’ve been waiting for.
7 Reasons to sell your home with an experienced realtor
- An expert guide. Selling a home requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. As your expert, I will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid costly mistakes.
- Objective information and opinions. As your Realtor, I provide local information on market analysis, utilities, zoning, schools and much more. I use this data to professionally market your property to the buyers most interested in your area and home.
- Marketing power. Properties do not sell themselves. Professional photography, top-notch marketing and social networking is a must to get your property noticed. In addition, a large share of real estate sales come from my contacts with previous and current clients. When I market your property, your home gets noticed.
- Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors to discuss in a real estate transaction. As your Realtor, I look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take your next steps.
- Up-to-date experience. Most people only sell a home a few times in their lifetime. Even if you have done it before, laws and regulations change often. Having a knowledgeable Realtor on your side, gives you the peace of mind you need in managing a constantly changing environment.
- Objective Insight. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. For most people, their home represents the biggest purchase they will ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party on your side can help you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- Ethical treatment. As a Realtor, I strive to adhere to a strict code of ethics based on professionalism and protection of the public. As my client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction matters.
let's get started
first things first
Your first step should be to contact me and set up a meeting. We can meet at my office or your home. This way we can get to know each other and discuss your current situation.
I will provide you a custom comparative market analysis (CMA) report for your property. This will provide you with the best pricing for your home. A well-priced home will sell quickly and for top-dollar. My market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties currently on the market. With multiple data points through visual pricing and the MLS we can pin point and appropriate price. I have extensive home appraisal education and understand exactly what an appraiser is looking at to ensure your value will be there.