Your Northern Colorado Real Estate Expert
Jason Grentz is widely recognized as a highly regarded real estate professional, boasting over a decade of experience in the industry.
As the owner of Grentz Real Estate Services and an agent at C3 in Northern Colorado, Jason has a proven track record of success in helping clients achieve their real estate goals.
With a deep understanding of the Northern Colorado market and a commitment to providing exceptional service, Jason is dedicated to ensuring every client has a positive and successful home buying and selling experience.
If you’re seeking a real estate professional who truly cares about your success, look no further than Jason Grentz.
Contact Jason today to learn how he will help you achieve your real estate goals.
Connect with Jason Grentz
Send a Message:
Real Estate Experience
- Specializing in Residential Real Estate, Multi-Family and Investment Properties
- Licensed Colorado Residential Appraiser
- Planning and Zoning Commissioner for Johnstown, CO
- Investment Property Specialist
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Identity Theft Prevention Officer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Fort Collins Association of Realtors
- Dual Subscriber to IRES and ReColorado MLS Systems
Hear first hand what clients say about Jason Grentz.
Rich & Stacy Bockey
"Working with Jason was a fantastic experience. Not only is he extremely detailed, knowledgeable, and patient but he took the time to answer all of our many questions. Additionaly, he resolved any issues that came up quickly and professionally. Given our experience, we would highly recommend Jason Grentz to anyone searching for a realtor!"
"Selling our house with Jason Grentz as our agent was an overwhilmingly experience. From the start to finish, he was always ready to accommodate us and our needs. Furthermore, he was available for us when we had questions, and he consistently demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and helpfulness. We couldnt be happier!"