About Jason Grentz
I have been a licensed Realtor and top-performing agent at C3 Real Estate Solutions for many years. I come to real estate with an extensive background in sales and management and have since helped many Northern Colorado families achieve their home buying & selling dreams.
Alongside real estate, I am currently a Commissioner for the Johnstown Planning and Zoning Commission. I am a member and Secretary of the Johnstown/Milliken Rotary Club and a member of the Johnstown/Milliken Chamber of Commerce. Giving back to the communities that I care deeply about leads me to volunteer regularly for Habitat for Humanity and Loveland’s Paint our Town. I am also a proud sponsor of Johnstown’s Roosevelt High School – Go Riders!
You will often find me outdoors enjoying much of what our gorgeous state has to offer. Together with my wife and three girls, we enjoy hiking, biking, and camping. I’ve also recently enjoyed running a Northern Colorado Brewery Tour. This has been a fun adventure getting to know new people and enjoying great micro-brews. Ask me when our next tour is and I’d love to have you join us!
Find your dream home
EXPERIENCE AND VALUES
More about Jason Grentz
THE PURCHASE OF YOUR HOME WILL LIKELY BE THE LARGEST INVESTment YOU MAKE. YOU NEED EXPERIENCE ON YOUR SIDE.
I am passionate about real estate and helping clients achieve their home buying, selling, and real estate investing dreams. I recognize and value the trust my clients place in me and I strive every day to exceed their expectations.
I earn the respect of my clients by working tirelessly on their behalf and by always offering honest and timely advice. I am committed to working hard and listening to my client’s needs. I provide excellent, quality service to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintain those relationships. I strive to not only achieve the best outcome in every transaction but to walk away with a new friend.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
- Specializing in Residential Real Estate, Multi-Family and Investment Properties
- Investment Property Specialist
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Identity Theft Prevention Officer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Fort Collins Association of Realtors
- Dual Subscriber to IRES and ReColorado MLS Systems
- Soon-to-be Licensed Colorado Residential Appraiser